Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Last One!


Well, as they say, time waits for no man... I have finished what I came here to do and now it is time to move on to the next step in life. These have been the hardest, most tiring, and frustrating 2 years of my life so far. But they have also been the most rewarding, happiest, busiest 2 years so far. These last 2 years I have become who I am, and it will probably be difficult for me to step back into the world back home, but it can´t be that hard right? I look forward to the future excitedly, and I am happy to be on my way home. But I am also sad to leave behind the people that I know and love here in Guatemala. It is a weird mix of emotions- that I also felt when I came to Guatemala.

So today is a normal day, tomorrow we leave for changes at 5am. Then we just hang out with mission president until the night, and we’ll make a bonfire on the roof once all of the responsible adults leave and the assistants go to bed, then fly home.... Pretty uneventful.


I was planning on going to the early morning lap swim Friday morning, so it shouldn´t interfere with anything you have planned. I am sure that ya´ll are not going to be up and moving as early as I am used to ;) I would love to go do lunch and pedicures as you suggested. I was worried I wouldn´t have anything to do on that day. Another thing I would like to do is get one of them cell phones everybody seems to have. ;)

Anyways, see ya´ll in 2 days!

-Collin


No comments:

Post a Comment