Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Need Food Ideas!


(I received this letter from Collin today. If you have any suggestions of easy things to make let me know and I'll pass it on to him!)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it-and I think you will- is to send me some recipes of things that I can cook in the microwave or don’t require heating, can be made with: sugar, corn flour, oatmeal, eggs, powdered milk, bread, tortillas, or other materials that I am likely to have access too, that can be made either in advance on P-day or in less than 5 minutes. Some things I would like specifically: I had a recipe for power bar type things made from corn syrup, oatmeal and some other stuff that I would like to recreate. We have dishes and a hot plate too. I just need some ideas for foods that are easy to make. I am going to try to find a waffle iron too this week at the thrift shop when we pop some tags. I am getting sick of 2 bowls of oatmeal a day! Thanks a lot!
Love, Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment