Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Madness


As a mission here we set a goal to baptize 400 people in the month of March. That’s a ton of people! Everything in the mission is in overdrive right now. Shorter P-days, less meetings, more effort from everyone, it´s crazy! This is the most tired I have ever been in my life. But it is all paying off. We set a goal of 7 baptisms here in our area this month, and if everything goes well, we are going to smash that number out of the water and double it! I´ve got a make shift white board we made out of packing tape and a big sheet of white paper on the wall where I am keeping track of all the people we are teaching. To get in the spirit of March it is in sports bracket format, with a scoreboard next to it. My new companion doesn´t understand it at all J Apparently March Madness is not as popular here. My new companion is Elder Garcia from El Salvador and has 14 months in the mission. In 3 days I´ll have 10 months out.... Wow... Coming up on the home stretch!

Love, Elder Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment